Silica Gel Packets 1 Gram
$49.55 – $237.80
- Our Tyvek silica gel packets are US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) standard, and approved with the use of foodstuffs and medicines.
- Tyvek silica gel desiccant packets are the best option for preventing mold, mildew, moisture and corrosion.
- Protect guns and ammo, food, nuts, seeds, medicine, electronics, camera gear, flower drying, keep precious photos and documents dry, and use as a safe dehumidifier!
- Our moisture absorber packets are Manufactured and produced in the USA.
- Our silica gel packs arrive packaged in moisture barrier bags with low moisture transmission film.
Our 1 gram silica gel packets offer a simple way to dry and protect a 150 cubic centimeter space.
FREE GROUND SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL USA
Interteck Packaging supplies the highest quality absorbents and adsorbent products in the moisture adsorber industry for over 30 Years. All desiccant products have been developed and tested through stringent guidelines and research and development. Interteck Packaging works directly with leading companies from industries including pharmaceutical, electronics, food safety, transportation, government for all of their moisture control specifications. Interteck Packaging supplies desiccants that come in a multitude of shapes, sizes and compounds and can be designed to accommodate any application. All Interteck Packaging Tyvek Silica Gel Packets are FDA approved Interteck Packaging’s retail line of desiccant packets, oxygen adsorbers for food storage, silica gel beads, and moisture adsorber packets commonly serves as a moisture adsorber for ammo storage (ammo container or ammo can), car dehumidifier, picture storage, fire safe document box / fire safe document box safe document box, gun safe dehumidifier, watch storage box, shoe box storage, RV dehumidifier, lock box for medication, moisture regulation, moisture adsorber for basement. and piano dehumidifier. A moisture remover for food applications include nuts snack packs, seed storage, jerky packs, canning, confectionery uses, regulating dry fruits and vegetables, and many more! All food and medications should never be used in conjunction with blue indicating silica gel products, as they have trace amounts of cobalt chloride
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.